- Brother P-touch handheld labelling systems are designed for tradespeople to mark cables and piping during building and repairs to simplify identification and management.
- Creating channels to provide large volumes of P-touch printers into the hands of tradespeople likely to be heavy users.
- Engaged van manufacturers and dealer networks to offer a free £80 P-touch printer as a test drive incentive to members of trade associations.
- Secure trade publications and associations to promote van test-drive benefit.
- Peugeot incorporated into their van marketing across owned and paid marketing channels including decals on forecourt vans.
- Nine trade associations, publications and events featured articles and advertisements FOC to promote the offer.